Board Meeting 04 2009

Parc On Summit Condominium Meeting Minutes

Thursday, April 30, 2009, 6:30PM, Starbucks @ Olive/Summit

I. Call To Order
a. Forrest Rode called to order the Board meeting of the Parc on Summit Condominium at 6:30PM on Thursday, April 30, 2009 in Starbucks @ Olive/Summit.

II. Roll call
a. Forrest Rode conducted a roll call.
Present were:
Forrest Rode, President
Steve Wilson, Vice President
Joe Whiting, Member at Large
Pete Segall, Treasurer
Dave Swanson, Resident Manager
Suzanne Heidema, Property Manager

III. Approval of minutes from last meeting
a. Board members approved the March meeting minutes, which were reviewed via email. This was officially documented at today’s board meeting.

IV. Agenda/Discussion
a. Homeowner issues
i. Action Item - Exposed drip lines north side of North bldg Bids are being obtained to reconnect the sprinkler system for the north side of the property. One bid was received and waiting for second bid. The bid includes sprinkler heads in north parking strip for grass and shrubs. Suzanne suggests installing new piping for north bed zone, but waiting to install sprinkler heads in north zone until after the deck construction is completed this summer. Decision tabled until next month when second bid received.
ii. Vent Cleaning – need to schedule dryer vent cleaning later this year. Suzanne will check when it was done last and create regular schedule for maintenance.

b. Financial Report for March 2009 and Reserve Funds – Presented by Suzanne Heidema
i. Suzanne reviewed the financial statements for March 2009.
ii. Notices have gone out to homeowners who have not provided information on water heater replacements. If not received by May 15, 2009, homeowners will be advised of replacement by Association and cost charged to their unit’s account.
iii. N203 account has had a lien filed.
iv. Bids were obtained for exterior window washing. Board decided to postpone cleaning until after excavation for deck repair. Building will need to be cleaned before new siding installed on lower level. We will clean windows at that time.
v. Financial Statement approved by the Board.

c. Old Business
i. Reserve study/Deck Repair – In progress with forensic testing for deck repair.
ii. North Building downspout – Repaired.
iii. Silverfish – Terminix is treating on monthly basis.
iv. Website Issues – Renee has reinstalled PDF copies of governing documents to try to fix problem with downloading files.

d. Resident Manager Report – Report submitted on April 30, 2009. Garbage and recycling pickup is now good.

e. New Business
i. Collections – formal policy tabled until next month.
ii. Rules/Regulations – It was agreed that Rules and Regulations should be reviewed and updated. Renee not present so tabled until next meeting.
iii. Bunk House Doors – Have Brandon Hamilton look at this area during walk through of building for reserve study and make recommendations for repair.
iv. Forensic Work on Deck – completed and waiting for report.
Action Item – Contact AKA Design to get report.

f. Adjournment - The meeting was adjourned at 8:00PM.

Next Meeting is May 28, 2009.

Minutes submitted by: Suzanne Heidema Date Submitted: April 30, 2009

Minutes approved by: Board Date Approved:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License